February 01, 2021 02:08 PM
Individuals 18 years of age or older who live in Florida may receive the COVID-19 vaccine as outlined in the Governor's Executive Order. Minors 16 and 17 years of age may receive the Pfizer vaccine but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to the vaccination site. Complete your pre-registration online or call 305-614-2014.
Governor Ron DeSantis has announced that all Floridians 40 and older will be eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine starting on Monday, March 29. Anyone 18 and older will be eligible starting Monday, April 5.
The State of Florida is operating vaccination sites for eligible individuals at the following locations:
Bucky Dent Park Gymnasium (Walk-up)
2250 West 60th Street, Hialeah, FL 33016
9 a.m. to 5 p.m., 7 days a week - No appointment required for this location
Hard Rock Stadium (Drive-Thru)
347 Don Shula Drive, Miami Gardens, FL 33056
9 a.m. to 5 p.m., 7 days a week
Marlins Park (Drive-Thru)
501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125
8 a.m. to 3 p.m., 7 days a week
Oak Grove Park – Father Gerard Jean-Juste Community Center (Walk-up)
690 NE 159th Street, Miami, FL 33162
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., 7 days a week
Overtown Youth Center – Parking Lot (Walk-up)
1551 NW 1st Avenue, Miami, FL 33136
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., 7 days a week - No appointment required for this location
To get an appointment you must first pre-register online at MyVaccine.FL.gov or by calling 1-888-499-0840 (TTY#: 1-888-256-8918). You will be contacted by email or phone when first dose appointments become available. Individuals who are in these prioritized populations should be prepared to show proof of employment, such as a badge, when they arrive at the site to receive their vaccine. Second dose appointments are scheduled on site immediately after individuals receive their first dose. Please visit MyVaccine.FL.gov or call the COVID-19 State Information line at 833-540-2065 for additional information.
Homebound Senior Residents:
Homebound seniors can email the State of Florida at HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com to request to be vaccinated at home. For more information on the state’s vaccination programs, call the state’s COVID-19 Information Line at 1-833-540-2065.
Jackson Health System:
Jackson Health System (JHS) offers an online platform for eligible vaccine recipients living in Miami-Dade County to request a vaccination appointment. If you are unable to schedule an appointment, please return to their page routinely for ongoing updates as they receive additional vaccines. Request an appointment with JHS
Baptist Health System:
Baptist Health is offering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible recipients living in Miami-Dade County. Request an appointment with Baptist Health
Nicklaus Children's Hospital:
Teens and young adults ages 16 to 21 currently under the care of physicians or specialists for medical conditions identified by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as posing an increased risk for severe illness associated with COVID-19 can be registered to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals older than 21 and under the medical care of a pediatrician or pediatric specialist are also being evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Candidates need to provide the Florida COVID-19 Determination of Extreme Vulnerability form, completed by their physician, to confirm their clinical status. Request an appointment with Nicklaus Children's Hospital
Sites are operated as a partnership between the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), U.S Department of Defense, the Florida Department of Health, Florida Division of Emergency Management and Florida National Guard.
Miami Dade College - North Campus (Walk-up location)
11380 NW 27th Avenue, Miami, FL 33167
Open seven days a week
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Eligible individuals may arrive without an appointment. You can also pre-register online or call 1-888-499-0840 (TTY#: 1-888-256-8918). You will be contacted by email or phone when first dose appointments become available.
Individuals who are in the prioritized populations should be prepared to show proof of employment, such as a badge, when they arrive at the site to receive their vaccine. This site will vaccinate individuals deemed extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by a physician. Individuals will need to present a physician's certification. Second dose appointments are scheduled on site immediately after individuals receive their first dose. To learn more, visit the State of Florida's vaccine information website or call the COVID-19 State Information line at 1-833-540-2065.
Ronselli Park (Walk-up locaton)
250 SW 114th Avenue
Sweetwater, FL 33174
Open March 3-10
7 a.m to 7 p.m.
Loren Roberts Park (Walk-up location)
650 NW 5th Avenue
Florida City, FL 33034
Open March 3-10
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Federal Retail Pharmacy Program for COVID-19 vaccination is a collaboration between the federal government, states and 21 national pharmacy partners and independent pharmacy networks to increase access to COVID-19 vaccination across the United States.
Eligible residents may receive the vaccine at Publix pharmacies. Vaccination appointments are scheduled online only. Appointments cannot be made by calling Publix or the Publix Pharmacy.
Eligible residents may receive the vaccine at select Walmart pharmacy locations. All locations are by appointment only. Book your appointment online. You need to create a free account in order to sign up for an appointment.
Starting Wednesday, February 24, Seniors 65+ in Miami-Dade County can make an appointment to get a Covid-19 Vaccine at all 31 Navarro and 35 CVS Y Mas stores located in Miami-Dade County.
Qualifying individuals will be able to make an appointment beginning tomorrow, Wednesday 2/24 by visiting cvs.com. This includes appointments at any Navarro location as well.
Starting this week, Jackson Health will begin vaccinating adults 55 and older with at least one of the medical conditions listed in their graphic below. Register here as appointments become available: http://jacksonhealth.org/keeping-you-safe
Beginning on Friday, February 12th, Walmart and Sam’s Club pharmacies will begin administering COVID-19 Vaccines through locations across the state. Below please find two locations in Miami-Dade County:
For more information and to check availability and schedule an appointment, visit:
Miami-Dade County has launched a pre-registration system for seniors 65+ and healthcare providers to sign up to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as supplies become available. Pre-register online by visiting https://vaccines.nomihealth.com/mdc or by calling 305-614-2014.
Miami-Dade County is coordinating closely with hospital and healthcare partners, the Florida Department of Health, municipalities, and private partners to vaccinate members of our community against the coronavirus (COVID-19) as quickly and efficiently as possible. According to state guidelines, the top priority for vaccination – following long-term care residents and staff and frontline healthcare workers – are those who live in Miami-Dade County age 65 and older. Miami-Dade County is working hard to add new vaccine appointments for seniors 65+ as additional vaccines become available. Check here for an available appointment.
Second Dose Appointments
Miami-Dade County is in the process of scheduling second dose appointments for seniors 65+. Those who received their first dose vaccine at a Miami-Dade vaccination site will receive an email or text to schedule their second appointment during the week of the date on the CDC card received at your first appointment. Those who do not respond to the email or text will be contacted by phone to schedule the second dose appointment.
Vaccinations are by appointment only and walk-ups will not be accepted.
The first three groups to receive the vaccine according to current state guidance are
1. Long-term care facility residents and staff
2. Persons 65 years of age and older
3. Health care personnel with direct patient contact
To receive the vaccine in Florida, individuals in the three priority groups need to show proof that they live in Florida.
If an individual does not have a valid State of Florida ID or driver’s license, they will need to provide two of the following documents as proof that they live in Florida:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement.
- A utility hookup or work order dated within 60 days.
- A utility bill, not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a federal, state, county, or municipal government agency, not more than 2 months old.
- Miami-Dade County is opening appointments online and through a phone option as more vaccines become available. Supplies are currently extremely limited; Appointments: https://vaccines.nomihealth.com/mdc
Jackson Health System
- Jackson Health System (JHS) offers an online platform for Miami-Dade County residents age 65 or older to request a vaccination appointment. If you are unable to schedule an appointment, please return to their page routinely for ongoing updates as they receive additional vaccines. Request an appointment with JHS
Homebound Seniors in County Public Facilities
- Miami-Dade County will provide vaccines directly to homebound seniors age 65 and older who live in County facilities or receive County services and wish to be vaccinated.
- Miami-Dade County staff are directly contacting these individuals to schedule vaccinations.
Hard Rock Stadium
- The State of Florida is operating a drive-thru vaccination site at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens for seniors 65 years of age or older and health care providers. An appointment is required to receive the vaccine. Walk-ins will not be accepted. To request an appointment, call 1-888-499-0840. TTY #: 1-888-256-8918
- Second Dose Appointment at Hard Rock Stadium: Individuals will receive a call or email approximately 2 weeks after their first vaccination at Hard Rock Stadium to schedule their second appointment. A state call center or email representative will provide individuals with open appointment slots.
- The State of Florida is operating a drive-thru vaccination site at Marlins Park in Miami for seniors 65 years of age or older. An appointment is required to receive the vaccine. Walk-ins will not be accepted. To request an appointment, call 1-888-499-0840. TTY#: 1-888-256-8918
Baptist Health System
- Baptist Health is offering the COVID-19 vaccine to members of the community who are 65 years or over or who have certain conditions that put them at high risk of severe illness from the virus. Schedule an appointment
- Eligible individuals interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine can complete a one-time registration form to be notified by phone call, text message or email when the COVID-19 vaccine becomes available.
Once you register, you will receive the COVID-19 vaccine at Marlins Park or Hard Rock Stadium. These locations are run by the State of Florida. Please visit the Florida Department of Health's COVID Vaccine Registry to complete the form online or call 1-866-200-3856 (TTY: 1-833-476-1455).
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides the latest vaccine information: