April 06, 2020 12:22 PM
COVID-19 Testing Sites in Miami-Dade County
The following testing sites are now available in Miami-Dade County:
- NEW! Holy Family Catholic Church: Walk up test site at 14500 NE 11th Ave, North Miami, FL 33161 Monday through Saturday from 9 AM to 4 PM. An appointment is required and you can sign up by calling 305-499-8767.
- Hard Rock Stadium: Testing available for those 65 and older who are symptomatic as well as healthcare workers and first responders. Call the county hotline at 305-499-8767 to schedule.
- Marlins Park: Testing available to those with symptoms. By appointment only; call 305-499-8767 to schedule an appointment.
- Miami Beach (46th & Collins): Testing available to those with symptoms; call 305-735-3909 to schedule an appointment.
- Community Health of South Florida: Testing available in two locations for patients who have symptoms and either a recent history of travel to an affected country or contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19.
- Doris Ison Health Center - 10300 SW 216 St. Miami: Open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 am to 12 pm.
- Florida City (new location) - 450 W. Davis Parkway, Florida City, FL 33034: Open every Tuesday and Thursday from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Amelia Earhart Park in Hialeah: Testing available to residents 65 and older with symptoms; call 305-268-4319 to schedule.
- South Dade Government Center: Testing available to those with symptoms. By appointment only; call 305-499-8767 to schedule an appointment.
- Jessie Trice Community Health System:Testing available to those with symptoms. By appointment only; call 305-694-6282 to schedule an appointment.
This is not a full list of COVID-19 testing locations. Check with your health care provider or the Miami-Dade County Department of Health for a more comprehensive list of testing sites. You can also call the Department of Health 24/7 COVID-19 Call Center at 866-779-6121.