Patrons may log in to view their personal accounts in order to monitor checkouts, view due dates and place a reserve on an item.
Go to www.brockwaylibrary.org or follow the link here. Click on Brockway Memorial Library; this will take you to the login page. Click on "login" at the top right hand corner. Create an account by following the on-line instructions or using the ones below.
The next time you access this portal, you will login with your user name and password. Access account information by clicking the “My Info” tab.
Creating a Brockway Memorial Library Account:
1) Go to: www.brockwaylibrary.org
2) In the upper right hand corner, go to “Create Account” .
3) It will then ask you for your “Last Name” & “Barcode.” The barcode is going to be your library card number. Don’t have your card with you? Call us at 305-758-8107 for your card number.
4) After you input that information, click “Next” and enter your birthday.
5) Again, following the prompt, click “Next” and create your own Username & Password to be used to sign in to your account to place books on hold.
Placing an Item on Hold:
1) Log into your account.
2) Use the catalog to search for the item you wish to have.
3) Select the item you wish to place a hold on by clicking on the title.
4) In the right hand corner, there is a “Hold it” tab. Click it to place the item on hold and join the queue.
5) Repeat the steps for any other items you may want!